Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The most boring post of all...

Day 3



After our relaxing day in the Springs, it was time to go on our longest drive of the whole trip. 11 hours to Flagstaff, AZ! As I reluctantly got out of my warm bed at dark-thirty in the morning I opened the door to find three bundles of energy awaiting me. How do dogs get so perky in the morning? 'Tis a mystery...



We left my dad's house just as the sun was rising. Again this was not part of my normal routine. I liked to wake up when the sun had already been at work for a few hours.







The drive through Colorado was nice and hilly. We caught a morning radio show that had a contest in which retro songs were played and you had to shout out the names. I have to say, we kicked some serious retro booty at that game.



I could sit here and regale you with our eleven hour journey to Arizona but there is nothing special to tell:





And now you can see why this post is short. You're welcome!




Finally finally after 11 hours in the car, we made it to Flagstaff. I for one am surprised I did not get kicked out of the car due to my constant singing. (Thanks Joe! :))





No comments:

Post a Comment